price USA Vs CAN

Thanks for all ypur help. I just have to figure out if Ill go to HR in montreal, to Florida kn 2 weeks or wait for Toronto in October. Does anyone know of there will be a price increase!

No problem :smile: . Go to the HR in Montreal and get something to take on your trip to Florida then check out the LV store in Florida. Ill be headed to the US in August and plan on visiting an LV boutique. If you do go to either, let us know how it was and reveal what you bought. :smile:

There is no difference buying from HR or LV. But I know you can use HR giftcards at LV because it is part of it.
Prices are similar or more in Cda, but once you factor in exchange rate it will be more. I thought 13% was expensive too...but 15%, yikes!

Hey girls,

I have been lurking here for a while and fell in love with LV, thanks to all your gorgeous bags! I live in Canada and I am wondering if the prices are the same in Canada than in the USA. Can anyone help me?

Hi, I'm in Canada too. Coincidentally, I was just checking out LV website yesterday. The prices are a tad higher in CAD funds but not hugely; and yea, our dollar is down since last year.

I've noticed how several premier designer brands have had big price increases lately which motivates me to get going on LV :graucho:

Thanks for all ypur help. I just have to figure out if Ill go to HR in montreal, to Florida kn 2 weeks or wait for Toronto in October. Does anyone know of there will be a price increase!
Next US price increase is in the fall.. I think in Oct this year? I'm not exact but it's not anytime in the next month or so.