price USA Vs CAN

Oct 26, 2010
Hey girls,

I have been lurking here for a while and fell in love with LV, thanks to all your gorgeous bags! I live in Canada and I am wondering if the prices are the same in Canada than in the USA. Can anyone help me?

They used to be cheaper, not sure if it's still the case.
There is a thread somewhere with all the prices listed, isn't there?
You can also check out both the USA and the Canadian LV website for prices.

As V0N1B2 indicated - yes - they used to be cheaper in Canada (before taxes) - but as of the last price increase they now seem to be more expensive or on par with US prices. I suspect it's related to recent changes in the value of the Cdn $ vs. US $.

I'm in Canada and noticed the prices on the US site and Canadian site for the items I was looking at was pretty much the same. I was looking to buy the Artsy which was $20 more in Canada. With the current exchange rate and our higher tax rate it ended up being $30 more in Canada but then I did not have to worry about duty coming back to Canada. Hope that helps.

I really don't know. The Holt Renfrew was closer to me so that is where I went. It was my first LV purchase so I have nothing to compare it to. I was happy with the service I got there and the store seemed to have quite a few people in it shopping around.