Price to pay for Vinyl Cabas?

I am assuming you're buying pre-owned? "Fair" would be no more than retail which I think was originally around $1000 or so for the vinyl. That said, I wouldn't expect that I would actually find one for that. I've seen them on eBay for double.

No, it's actually new, but going for almost double the price it originally retailed for... I really want the bag because its animal friendly but knowing that it retailed for $995 is hard!

Actually, there were two sizes: large and extra large. I had the large, which retailed for $995. The XL was about a couple hundred dollars more. The XL is gigantic!!

Thanks for the clarification. I remember seeing the denim cabas in the XL and thinking I could fit myself in there nicely, but had no idea that the vinyl cabas also came in the larger size.

What I would pay would depend on whether it was my dream bag. I personally don't care for the vinyl cabas enough to want to own one at an inflated price so I wouldn't pay over retail. Now if you asked about say, the red lambskin jumbo with gold HW, I would definitely pay a premium. IMHO, it is something you kind of have to decide for yourself. If this is a HG bag for you, maybe it is worth it to pay a premium. I don't really have a good answer for you as far as price goes.

Actually, there were two sizes: large and extra large. I had the large, which retailed for $995. The XL was about a couple hundred dollars more. The XL is gigantic!!

The large was $995 and the XL I recall was $1195. I got the large, and there is nothing small about it. Large, yes it is. And, I agree....the XL is gigantic!!! If it is an HG for you, then only you can determine how badly you want it. Curious, what do you love the most about it?

Thanks for the clarification. I remember seeing the denim cabas in the XL and thinking I could fit myself in there nicely, but had no idea that the vinyl cabas also came in the larger size.

You are hilarious!!! :roflmfao:

To the OP, if it's from the *bay, sometime emailing seller for a better price works wonderfully! Especially if it has a best offer. It never hurts to try if you really want that bag! Good luck!