Price range that you would consider a good deal

Sweetpea84

Jan 3, 2016
Hey everyone! So I’ve been on a shoe kick lately and because of recent sales - I was able to snag more than a few pairs of Christian louboutins. My question is, what would you consider a good discounted price when it comes to Christian louboutin shoes that normally retail at 695?
Trying to figure if I’m getting a good deal or not and whether I should keep them all only because I have ordered three different styles of pumps in nude patent that are similar in style ( block heels with rounder toe). I like them all but do I need them all? I’m afraid if I return one the I won’t get a good deal like that again. The shoes I got were about 40 percent off and one being at 60 percent off.

Are you even allowed to return sale items? Boutique sale items are final sale only. As far as actual deals, boutique sale price is 40% off without additional cuts. Retailers start at a certain point and additional cuts that go in increments until the sale is over. 40%-60% sound about right for sales. Deals are to be had, you just have to know how to find them. Also, nude patent styles are fairly common. If you return one now, you'll likely find another later.

Are you even allowed to return sale items? Boutique sale items are final sale only. As far as actual deals, boutique sale price is 40% off without additional cuts. Retailers start at a certain point and additional cuts that go in increments until the sale is over. 40%-60% sound about right for sales. Deals are to be had, you just have to know how to find them. Also, nude patent styles are fairly common. If you return one now, you'll likely find another later.
Hi! Thank you so much for your response! The shoes I purchased from are from department stores. I’ll definitely keep an eye out for better deals in the future. It was my first time buying so I didn’t know about the sale increments and was told it’s best to buy before it sales out and unfortunately bought some of the shoes on impulse. I wish I had waited for the 60 percent off.

Hi! Thank you so much for your response! The shoes I purchased from are from department stores. I’ll definitely keep an eye out for better deals in the future. It was my first time buying so I didn’t know about the sale increments and was told it’s best to buy before it sales out and unfortunately bought some of the shoes on impulse. I wish I had waited for the 60 percent off.
If you're strictly interested in scoring deals, seasonal styles and colours usually go on sale. However, waiting for deeper cuts can be a gamble. If you're a hard to find size and the shoe had a limited availability, it will likely sell out at first cut. If you're in the US and buying from a retailer that has several locations, you can possibly wait for an additional cut.

Reactions: Sweetpea84
Yeah, if your size is a popular size, it is risky to even wait for a second cut....but if you are a size 35, or 42, you can even wait for the final cut....no problem....those just linger forever on the sale racks....

Reactions: Sweetpea84
If you're strictly interested in scoring deals, seasonal styles and colours usually go on sale. However, waiting for deeper cuts can be a gamble. If you're a hard to find size and the shoe had a limited availability, it will likely sell out at first cut. If you're in the US and buying from a retailer that has several locations, you can possibly wait for an additional cut.
Thank you!!