Price question on used Fendi Spy

^ Thanks. :smile: I read somewhere on this forum that Ann's Fabulous Finds is authentic used designer goods, so I wasn't worried about authenticity so much as whether or not the price was good.

After secret shopaholic pointed out the blushing to me I decided against it because if I'm going to spend that much on a bag, I don't want it to have that. If I wear it out it's different, but if I buy it that way no thanks. *L* Unless of course it was tons cheaper than that.

I will still have one though, I am determined! I already lined up a buyer for a few of my Coach bags so I'm building the Spy-fund. *L*

Go to it Stophle, you will soon have enough in the spy fund then you can get a spy of your dreams.

Please be warn once you get one spy you are going to want another....LOL

I don't know if I would purchase it. Not only do you not know the site but it is used. Not that that is bad, but who is to say the original owner bought it from a reputable seller. If I were you I would try to find one on sale at Neimans or Saks or Bloomies. Or if you are a member of the MP, try there. At least you know you can trust the people on this website.

I don't know if I would purchase it. Not only do you not know the site but it is used. Not that that is bad, but who is to say the original owner bought it from a reputable seller. If I were you I would try to find one on sale at Neimans or Saks or Bloomies. Or if you are a member of the MP, try there. At least you know you can trust the people on this website.

Thanks for your input. :smile: I have never used that website personally, but I'm a member of two purse forums and I can't remember which one recommended it, but I know I found the link to this site through one of them, and people have said she has authentic merchandise. Of course the bag is used. Her website only sells used items. It's a consignment shop. :smile: I don't mind used bags, especially if it drops the price down. Of course I would prefer brand new, but can't always afford it. I will definitely be keeping my eyes peeled at the stores you suggested, and if I were a member of MP I would definitely have looked there first. I hope to have access to MP someday, but it will be quite a while as I'm new here. Someday though.