price on HAC 32

^^^ THank you liesl karuna!!! I am so glad I was wrong!!! Phew!!!!

No prob, Jag. The SA there who had the bj 32 HAC/pall also said that if you live in a state that has no H and you ship it $80 UPS then you save the tax on your baby.
What a deal you could get a couple of bracelets *swoon*

btw is that possibly your next purchase?

No prob, Jag. The SA there who had the bj 32 HAC/pall also said that if you live in a state that has no H and you ship it $80 UPS then you save the tax on your baby.
What a deal you could get a couple of bracelets *swoon*

btw is that possibly your next purchase?

I TRIED THAT BAG ON! I was in Chicago and visited the H boutique and was able to play with the HAC! It was gorgeous! Just wasn't sure if the HAC was my first choice! But damn, it is tempting!:graucho::heart:

I TRIED THAT BAG ON! I was in Chicago and visited the H boutique and was able to play with the HAC! It was gorgeous! Just wasn't sure if the HAC was my first choice! But damn, it is tempting!:graucho::heart:

Jag, I bought it that weekend! I walked out and said to myself its everything I wanted and tried it on and everything but sadly I walked out and went to Carmine's for lunch. During lunch, DH talked me into getting it!

After lunch, I walked in and got it. They had a hard time finding it 'cause they had it in the backroom. I was sweating bullets:sweatdrop: when she was looking for it and it took more than 5 minutes!

I have absolutely no buyer's remorse whatsoever.
And I love my sa I walked in with a t shirt and nike sweatshirt and she treated me like I walked in there with actually decent clothes.
Glad it was in good hands (yours;) ) before it became my baby :smile:

Reactions: maxroxxherhandbags
Jag, I bought it that weekend! I walked out and said to myself its everything I wanted and tried it on and everything but sadly I walked out and went to Carmine's for lunch. During lunch, DH talked me into getting it!

After lunch, I walked in and got it. They had a hard time finding it 'cause they had it in the backroom. I was sweating bullets:sweatdrop: when she was looking for it and it took more than 5 minutes!

I have absolutely no buyer's remorse whatsoever.
And I love my sa I walked in with a t shirt and nike sweatshirt and she treated me like I walked in there with actually decent clothes.
Glad it was in good hands (yours;) ) before it became my baby :smile:

OMG! That is so amazing! IT IS GORGEOUS! I promise I only handled it for a very short while, and very carefully!!!!:angel: I love that you ended up buying it! And what a great DH you have! OMG! Mine would have been trying to talk me out of it the whole time! LOL!!!! Lost cause!:graucho:

OMG! That is so amazing! IT IS GORGEOUS! I promise I only handled it for a very short while, and very carefully!!!!:angel: I love that you ended up buying it! And what a great DH you have! OMG! Mine would have been trying to talk me out of it the whole time! LOL!!!! Lost cause!:graucho:

What did you end up purchasing when you went?:smile:
My DH is a peculiar one, he's more of a clotheshorse than I am! And he...adores shopping :smile: