Price of Silver Flap from Luxury Ligne

There are 3 - small, medium and large. The most popular size is the medium, which is the one I think Swanky has.

I'm getting the metallic black :smile: Yes I am!!

Yeap, I've confirmed that there are indeed 3 sizes, but the medium is the most popular (and the size that is sols outside of France).

I'm just wondering. Swanky: can you carry your flap over the elbow when you walk around? Or is the strap too long for that?

I'm about 5'3" ish. . . I *can* carry it that way for sure, it's on the longer side, but not too long IMO.
But I never carry bags on my arm so I've only done it for a moment or two until I could hoist it up on my shoulder!

I'm so glad I read this thread! I didn't realize the bag came in three sizes! I ordered a flap in silver last week from NM and will call tomorrow to make sure it will be the medium size! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kristal said:
I'm so glad I read this thread! I didn't realize the bag came in three sizes! I ordered a flap in silver last week from NM and will call tomorrow to make sure it will be the medium size! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As far as I know, they only ever sold one size in the flap bag in the US. Maybe in Europe they made 3 sizes available, but not in the US.

This is what my Chanel Rep told me at the Boutique at Bal Harbour in Miami...US only had the medium size flap...at least so far...I have the Black Goatskin Metallic & the Light Gold Metallic...both the same size & w/o taxes they were $2225 ($2370 w tax). Anyway, here are some pics on my mom's arm...

K~

Attachments

• chanel lux lt gold 002.jpg
    chanel lux lt gold 002.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 115
  • chanel lux lt gold 001.jpg
    chanel lux lt gold 001.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 83
  • chanel lux lt gold 004.jpg
    chanel lux lt gold 004.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 88
  • chanel lux lt gold 005.jpg
    chanel lux lt gold 005.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 73
  • chanel lux lt gold 003.jpg
    chanel lux lt gold 003.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 84
thompk said:
This is what my Chanel Rep told me at the Boutique at Bal Harbour in Miami...US only had the medium size flap...at least so far...I have the Black Goatskin Metallic & the Light Gold Metallic...both the same size & w/o taxes they were $2225 ($2370 w tax). Anyway, here are some pics on my mom's arm...

K~

The flap bag looks FABULOUS on your mother. I just LOVE the metallic luxe bags.:love:

thompk

The gold flap looks great - i think the medium is a good size - can you post measurements - i checked with the store and they said 22 x 24 cm. Would that be the medium?

kaban said:
thompk

The gold flap looks great - i think the medium is a good size - can you post measurements - i checked with the store and they said 22 x 24 cm. Would that be the medium?

Yes, those measurements are correct...it is the medium...here are the other measurements:

Length: 12" INCHES AT THE TOP / 10" INCHES at the bottom
height: 7 1/4" INCHES
Width: 5" INCHES AT THE BOTTOM
HANDLE: 18" SINGLE STRAP
HANDLE drop: 9" INCH SHOULDER drop