Price of silk and cashmere big scarfs?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What is the price range?

2. The prices are on their website...I saw ranges from $725 to over $1,050

3. Thank you, I know the prices are on website, somehow my iPad refuses to open Chanel paige :sad:
    I'm asking cause I was wondering about deal of pre-loved Chanel cashmere/silk thin big scarf, it's about 652$, and I add a pic so u could see, I havent a clue about how much is it worth?

Attached Files:

4. lol I forgot your the same person I responded to last time about the site! I just respond and don't look at names im sorry! I cant tell by the pic, it is really small.

5. I added the link to images, don't know why pic came so small :sad:

http://www.theodora.fi/tuotteet.html?id=7/666#

6. Most of the big ones that are cashmere at Chanel are now over $1000. Can't tell you the "value" of the blue one; I guess it's what someone will pay.

7. The scarf I'm looking it is 70% cashmere and 30% silk, it's a big one, don't know how big but should be big :smile:

8. The only ones I've seen for less than $1000+ are silk and muslin or small silk ones.

9. Ok, so ~650$ is propaply quite good price of scarf that is 70% cashmere and 30% silk and it's very big and exellent condition and authenticated by etinceler.