Price of satin clutches?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi LVers... I wandered over here from Balenciaga-land and was wondering what the price is on the logo satin clutches from this season, and what colors they come in besides murakami and the traditional brown. thanks!!!

2. u mean the jewlerry pouch or the satin evening bag? the latter also comes in black and silver~

3. I meant the satin evening bag - sorry, I am not up on the LV style names!

4. The multicolore satin clutch is $1780.
    There is also a silver one that is a small shoulder bag/clutch for $1630

5. where can I find pics of both the black and silver evening clutches? Does anyone have one of there own, or is there a thread I can go through? Sorry for all the questions!!

6. Just make sure you purchase the bag in person. I bought the brown satin clutch (definately the most attractive) from elux and the thing would NOT open! It was insane! I had to send it back. It was such a waste! :sad:

7. Okay, thanks for letting me know! I am going to LV in SF on Saturday to reward myself for finishing finals :yahoo::yahoo:

8. It's a cute clutch! I wish it were less money though.

9. Maybe that batch had some issues as I tried on all three here on the weekend and they were really easy to open .. it is such a stunning bag:love:

10. Yeah Congrats! It's such a gorgeous bag!

11. I agree, but I have studied my BUTT Off :s

12. ya know. i think this bag is just for decorational purposes... i dont get it though... they should make the bags a little more versatile if they want them to sell. most people have trouble with the bags opening...