Price of patchwork bags went UP! Again!!

Wow......it priced me out when it hit around 1500...then it went up to 1920. This is insane. I am going to be incredibly ticked off if they increase the Dentelle again. I mean WTH is going on with LV?

I wonder what the price of the dentelle will be here then:rolleyes: Have you seen the dentelle on ebay??? LOOK AT THAT PRICE :wtf:
eBay: Louis Vuitton KIRSTEN DENTELLE GOLD SPRING SHOW 07 BAG (item 110095885547 end time Mar-02-07 09:19:39 PST)

Ouch! What is retail for that, around $2000? I don't think it will sell, especially if most people aren't really feeling the dentelle to begin with.

Ditto ouch on the denim patchwork speedy price! For the look book price of $1050, I was in, but double? I'll pass and buy something more classic.

Wow......it priced me out when it hit around 1500...then it went up to 1920. This is insane. I am going to be incredibly ticked off if they increase the Dentelle again. I mean WTH is going on with LV?

I don't know what's going on.

But i would not be surprised if they looked at the number of people on the waitlists before they determinied what the bag price would finally be. the more people on the list, the higher the price climbs

Just my guess.:supacool:

I don't know what's going on.

But i would not be surprised if they looked at the number of people on the waitlists before they determinied what the bag price would finally be. the more people on the list, the higher the price climbs

Just my guess.:supacool:

I'm thinking either that or the infamous production problems combined with the dreaded regular price increase that may be coming.

Holy cow! That's pretty expensive...all these increases that it's gone through? Maybe they realized during production that all this LV denim they're tearing apart is adding up?

Luckily patchwork denim is a no no for me.

Holy cow! That's pretty expensive...all these increases that it's gone through? Maybe they realized during production that all this LV denim they're tearing apart is adding up?

Luckily patchwork denim is a no no for me.

I wish I didnt like it either. But I do. :crybaby:

So that will be more $$$ out of my pocket.