Price of patchwork bags went UP! Again!!

I know what you mean. Now I want the Bowly AND the Speedy and it's your fault for posting the Bowly front AND back.:P I felt in love with it because I saw the back of it. I don't know what I'm going to do with the price increase especially since I like the Dentelle line too.

Sorry. I'm sad too. I was thinking about getting two of the patchworks. One in blue and one in grey.

Ummm, not anymore. Not unless I win the lotto.....or lose my mind. LOL :roflmfao:

I know what you mean. Now I want the Bowly AND the Speedy and it's your fault for posting the Bowly front AND back.:P I felt in love with it because I saw the back of it. I don't know what I'm going to do with the price increase especially since I like the Dentelle line too.

The bowly is HOT. :supacool: I fell in love when I tried it on. I will still get it....but now I can only have one. I can't let myself get two. it was either going to be the grey and blue bowly OR the grey bowly and the blue or grey speedy.

Now its just the grey bowly.

Sigh..... Oh well

I think the grey bowly is a fantastic choice. I like the grey better than the blue.:graucho: Do you remember the release date? Is it also the 25th? Are you planning to get something fromt he Dentelle line?

I think the grey bowly is a fantastic choice. I like the grey better than the blue.:graucho: Do you remember the release date? Is it also the 25th? Are you planning to get something fromt he Dentelle line?

The release date is supposed to be March 15th. But I don't care. if its later then better for me. I can save more money. LOL

I saw the dentelle line in person and didnt care for anything specifially. Just patchwork for me

I agree, the later the better. More time to save :yes:

I notice that a lot of people were disappointed with the Dentelle but I'd still like to see it. :yes:

The release date is supposed to be March 15th. But I don't care. if its later then better for me. I can save more money. LOL

I saw the dentelle line in person and didnt care for anything specifially. Just patchwork for me