Price of Mizi Vienna resale and retail?

Iluvbags

The original Iluvbags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2005
is there anyone who bought this bag directly from the boutique and not as a resale?

I'm trying to figure out what the retail was. I've heard prices from $2550 all the way to $2800.

Anyone know for sure?

Also what the average price is for buying one now?:shrugs:

Thanks!!!:yes:

Mizi Vienna retailed for US$2700.00 + tax. I've seen a few for sale on eBay for US$2999.00 and one for around US4K (I don't thing it ever sold though). I think you should expect to pay US3K if the bag is in great condition.

Mizi Vienna retailed for US$2700.00 + tax. I've seen a few for sale on eBay for US$2999.00 and one for around US4K (I don't thing it ever sold though). I think you should expect to pay US3K if the bag is in great condition.

Thanks^^

I guess since the Vienna is becoming more and more rare the resale price has gone up.

I remember this past summer when people were gettiong them for $2500-$2600. Now they are at $3,000
At that rate this time next year they might be going for $3500!! :wtf:

Maybe try calling 866 and asking them.....ask for Carrie or Emery....they seem to be the most knowledgable!! LOL

I have this bag in the mono and absolutely LOVE it!! :yes:

Maybe try calling 866 and asking them.....ask for Carrie or Emery....they seem to be the most knowledgable!! LOL

I have this bag in the mono and absolutely LOVE it!! :yes:

I have the mono one too. Love it.:heart:

And h_addict was able to give me the retail price bUT I just called 1866 to confirm and spoke to a gal named Adeline and she was SO rude.

I seriously am SICK of rude associates at 1-866vuitton. its ridiculous. :yucky:

i remember it being 2750.00 usd then with tax would be just about what you would have paid if you got it in the boutique. if you can find one for 3,000 go for it especially if its black because if i remember correctly the one that went for 4K on ebay was the green

i remember it being 2750.00 usd then with tax would be just about what you would have paid if you got it in the boutique. if you can find one for 3,000 go for it especially if its black because if i remember correctly the one that went for 4K on ebay was the green

I don't care for the green mizi