Price of Mirror Speedy in U.S.A. is $1330

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. FYI...I just spoke with Benjamin from Louis Vuitton 1-866-VUITTON and he said the price of the new Mirror Speedy will be $1330 in the United States. It is due to release on December 1st. I didn't ask the price of the other items.

2. wow..that's quite expensive for a speedy..

3. That blows my mind because it's VINYL = WTF ?????

4. Nyria - what exactly do you think MC bags are made out of? :smile:

5. That's not too big of a jump from the $1,150. I was hoping it wasn't going to be affected by the price increase. Oh well, I still want it! ;)

6. Wow that is more than a 10% increase.

7. Good,I'll put the one I get up for auction on e-Bay with a $2,660 reserve and $3,000 BIN s/h included of course:roflmfao: .

8. ^ I bet someone would buy that since it is so limited edition! :smile:

9. That's a lot of ka-ching for the bling! LOL :smile:

10. OMG! that's expensige bag.

since this VINYL bag does this easily crease, scratch and quickly ugly old in short term??

11. :wtf: Little too much for me!

12. yeah i was just going to say, what do u think mc bags are made out of lol... the canvas is a vinyl whether its damier, mono, or mc.... and the mc speedy is pushin 1900...

13. IMO...not too bad for a limited item....cerises was a 25 and was $995 and that was over a year ago when they released....and MC is $1910!

14. yeah~ sounds alright for a limited edition :smile: Papillon is just a little below :sad:

15. :shrugs: I didn't know prices where going up for this bag.:sad:
    I still want it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice