Price of Epi Speedy in Canada

Thanks!

It's slightly better than what I thought it would be. :biggrin:

Now to save money and decide on which colour to get: mocha or black? Any suggestions anyone? :blink:

Also, does anyone know if they have epi speedy's readily available here?

Yes, the epi Speedy is readily available at the LV boutiques. Holt Renfrew might have one size but not the other, depending on how large your local Holt's LV stock is.

I prefer black over moka. :smile:

I prefer the mocha colour.. ;)

You can also request that Holts transfer a bag for you I believe if there isn't one at your local Holt's. Hopefully you're in Ontario though, where there's not only the large Holt's, but also the Louis Vuitton boutique just down the street !

Wow....landslide for black! I'm leaning more towards black too. I figured it would be more timeless....but I guess I will have a better idea when I see it in person. Considering this will be my first LV, I want it to last absolutely forever... ;)

As it is right now, my boyfriend thinks I'm crazy for wanting a bag that's close to $1000; but I'm falling in love with it, and I figured that's all that matters! :love:

I have another question: online, it looks as though the black is slightly shinier than the mocha. Is this true?