Price of City Going Up!!!!

In the Neimans look book, there is a picture of a yellow RH city with a stated price of $1495. All of the other bags on the same page had the regular price so I think it was a misprint although I have also heard that prices are going up!

if i'm not wrong, starting for f/w pre-collection and collection come May/June. yes, i also thought we should get some black bbags soon :biggrin:

So is this for the F/W08 bags and other seasons after? Or everything in stores, reguardless of year or season, will go up as well? bc maybe I should buy my 08 S/S EB City before June...hahaha. DANG IT. This sucks.:crybaby:

Ps does that mean CP and MU and all other accessories will go up $100 as well? Or just bags? Ahhhh I HATE price increases. Granted, thank god they're not as intense as the Chanel ones everyone's been talking about :yes:

^i got my info from aloharag (AR) that "almost all styles" will see the increase by USD100. we'll know when the date is nearer, no point worrying empty now. i would think the old prices apply to current season before the price increase. eg. an EB city will still cost USD1195. if i'm not wrong, this was the case when they increased prices back in 06 for its f/w colours? i started the bal habit only last year so i can't be sure. i gathered from my emails with AR that they will honour old prices eg. they have 06 s/s Weekenders priced at USD1385 whereas the 06 f/w Weekenders are priced at USD1485. hths.

Thanks, Glossie for the info! Phew, now I at least have a little bit longer to save up my paychecks! I started "the bal habit" (I like that :tup:) like last year, but I wasn't working during school last year but now that I have a job this year I've been saving and I just bought my first bbag and now I'm ADDICTED! But if there is a place I can save, I'm always down with that :yes:

don't mention, purplewithenvy. if you plan to get the EB, i'm not sure you have much time to save up cos they're selling out pretty quickly?!? i do hope you get to get your 1st bbag but more importantly, your job should get more attention than the bag ;) all the best! :biggrin:

Haha so I've found...but I'm on the lookout for an EB RH City or Work though for SURE! It would just be better if it was guaranteed to be there in say, June when I had more time to save haha. And of COURSE my job is more important than my bags, as is school...but some things, you just can't help :supacool:

Does this mean all the new '08 bags are pf lesser quality because the leather is different? Maybe I won't get my first bbag after all and ge something that's a better quality....especially for the price. Help.

^i got my info from aloharag (AR) that "almost all styles" will see the increase by USD100. we'll know when the date is nearer, no point worrying empty now. i would think the old prices apply to current season before the price increase. eg. an EB city will still cost USD1195. if i'm not wrong, this was the case when they increased prices back in 06 for its f/w colours? i started the bal habit only last year so i can't be sure. i gathered from my emails with AR that they will honour old prices eg. they have 06 s/s Weekenders priced at USD1385 whereas the 06 f/w Weekenders are priced at USD1485. hths.
Thanks glossie, that's great to know! I'm torn between purchasing another Black City or waiting until the Grey City comes this Fall. Maybe I'll ask AR if they still have any S/S '08 Black Cities left and get it for the current price.....hey, anything to save that extra $100.:yes:

I heard that the prices are going up on all of the items. Anywhere from $100-$175 increase. Crazy....I wish I was losing the love. I only seem to be getting more and more obsessed!

^$100 to $175? :yucky:

Louis_Gal i thought you just got a Black City? from f/w07? :biggrin: the price increase certainly helps to remind me it's time to get out of the habit. i never intended to get sucked in too deep anyway.

^$100 to $175? :yucky:

Louis_Gal i thought you just got a Black City? from f/w07? :biggrin: the price increase certainly helps to remind me it's time to get out of the habit. i never intended to get sucked in too deep anyway.

glossie, I did just an '07 Black City but love it so much that I'm thinking about getting another before the price goes up but I so want a Grey City to replace my '05 Grey Twiggy. *sigh* I don't know what I want and I agree with you about the price increase. Like you, I'm not sucked in too deep to the point where I'd love to have every color, I just stick with what works for me and I think after this Fall, I'm pretty much done.:yes: