price of baby coco cabas?

sweet_pees

O.G.
Nov 19, 2006
i thought the baby cabas in leather was $1795 as kittenslingerie listed, but how come my s/a told me that it will be $1995? has the price increase affected the baby cabas also? also, could someone give me the 800 number to check inventory on chanel items? thanks a bunch!

I asked both the 1-800 Chanel number reps and boutique SA's about the price and it is not included in the price increase. The price for the baby coco cabas is still $1795

I asked both the 1-800 Chanel number reps and boutique SA's about the price and it is not included in the price increase. The price for the baby coco cabas is still $1795

sammiekat, do you mind giving me the 800 chanel number so i can check the inventory for a baby cabas? thaaanks! i could kiss you!

sammiekat, do you mind giving me the 800 chanel number so i can check the inventory for a baby cabas? thaaanks! i could kiss you!

Please call (800) 550-0005 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. EST
Saturday - Sunday 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. EST

I have much luck w/the 1-800 number. I do better calling the individual boutiques and dept. stores and asking about what they may be expecting. That is what I recommend.

Please call (800) 550-0005 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. EST
Saturday - Sunday 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. EST

I have much luck w/the 1-800 number. I do better calling the individual boutiques and dept. stores and asking about what they may be expecting. That is what I recommend.

thank you sammiekat.. i thought the 800 number can actually locate bags in department stores also.. no?