Price of an LV Bag when it first came out

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello all..... This started as just one simple question that I tried to search and cannot find anywhere (sorry if I missed it).

I was first wondering what the original price was on the MultiColor Speedy 30 when it first came out in 2003, in Canadian or US. If anyone could answer this, that'd be great :smile:

What about other LV bags? When they were first introduced, what was their price? I think it'd be interesting to see the effect of the increases!

2. for some reason i want to say $900 or $1200.

3. It was approx $1250 give or take the $50 lol

4. I remember it being about 1200$ around that price.

5. omg!!! that kills me :sad: it sure has gone up a lot!!!!! :sad:

6. Wow!! Its gone from $1200 to $2100 in 5 years?!! Eekk... If only I'd loved LV back then!

What about the Mono Speedy 30? I know thats been around for a LONG time.. how much was it originally?

7. 5 years ago....i think it was $500

8. Wow that's crazy!

9. :smile:

10. I was thinking it was $1000. For some reason I remember being on the waitlist and it was $1000.

11. I have a friend who said her Monogram Speedy 30 was $195 when she bought it years ago...

and my roommate bought an MC Speedy in 2003 for $1200 :yes:

12. yes, $1250
    back then i thought that was expensive! now i only WISH half the bags i wanted were around that figure!

13. What was the price of the mono pochette when it first came out? This is very interesting --- makes me want to buy everything now before the price keeps going up!! haha :roflmfao::roflmfao:

14. 500 on a 30, what was i thinking back then

15. I bought my mono pochette about 10 or 11 years ago and it was $140. I bought my mono speedy 25 in June of 2006 and it was $550.