YSL price increase

This is ridiculous. This is the second price increase this year. I was going to buy the BDJ clutch at the beginning of the year and it was only $495 then it increased to $595 now $795. That's too much. I mean, it's a pretty bag and it's classic and (maybe) timeless but not even Chanel or LV take those price increases. Not liking YSL (or SL Paris) anymore.

I agree i wanted to purchase one as the price is not too bad, I am more of a shoe girl but now with the increase i dont know if i can spend that much on a clutch bag!! its ridic!! cant even deal with this mans greed now :tdown:

However as long as people keep paying these prices it will continue to rise and rise this man is laughing the way to the bank :P

Yikes! When will US follow suit?

Strange, if you search sac de jour on Harrods' web site, you'll see the prices are all over. Look at light blue vs neon yellow, they are the same size, but the prices have a difference of £135.

Last edited:
Yes it is. Do you know is it already increase in the store as well?

nope :confused1: not a clue, just confused as to why some department stores have increased their prices and some haven't!!

Yikes! When will US follow suit?

Strange, if you search sac de jour on Harrods' web site, you'll see the prices are all over. Look at light blue vs neon yellow, they are the same size, but the prices have a difference of £135.

i know, i'm very confused by it all. a real shame i think because the price increase just puts it waaay out of my buying comfort zone - and possibly many other people's too. may as well buy a Celine for that kind of money!!