Louis Vuitton Price Increase Master Thread

Just noticed this too - everything in my wish list too (if I'm remembering before prices correctly):
Multicartes £200 to £210
Montaigne GM £2170 to £2280
Neverfull MM £795 to £835
Neverfull GM £835 to £880
Alma B N B £1380 to £1460
Kensington £1080 to £1110
Macassar toilet pouch GM £335 to £355

Ugh.

I noticed this morning too! Pretty much everything I've looked at has increased in price :sad: Really annoying, hope there aren't anymore increases anytime soon. Crazy to think that the pochette metis has had 3 price increases in the space of 6 months.

Yes you are right. Our last increase was April/May this year, I just checked my account as I purchased the limited edition Palm neverfull and I paid £885. It's now a whopping £1040. Two increases this year already.

this means that we've got to purchase everything now. the sooner the better, and the more the better either :biggrin:
I agree! The value of the sterling is pretty poor at the moment so I guess this doesn't help. I just looked at a purchase I made at terminal five at Heathrow in June this year, the (mahina) babylone, I paid £2000 tax free, if I purchased it now off LV it would be £2650. I'm def done for a while.........I guess that's why LV resale holds its price so well.

I wish they would do the price increase at fixed times in the year so we could all buy before the increase ha, the increase is great for all the Items I have already purchased as they are worth more if I was to sel but not so much for the items on my wish list! Wish I had taken the plunge a few weeks ago. I too would be interested to know if it's brexit related

I wish they would do the price increase at fixed times in the year so we could all buy before the increase ha, the increase is great for all the Items I have already purchased as they are worth more if I was to sel but not so much for the items on my wish list! Wish I had taken the plunge a few weeks ago. I too would be interested to know if it's brexit related
that's a good idea. if they would have fixed times in the year then they would surely have very increased sales before that time

I would be really interested if this was the reason. As of yet Brexit has not affected me financially but now it looks like it will...

Its most likely Brexit related, the value of the pound has fallen sharply against the Euro which is what prices are based on. Just out of coincidence we raised our prices at work last Friday and around the same time as LV in May. At work something that cost £3840 in April now costs £4420, the amount of older people that phone up shocked and angry because the prices have increased is hilarious.