Price increase!!!??!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So after reading a zillion blogs what does everyone think? Are they really going to have a price increase in a week or two?!?

I learned about the increase in January last week. It came from my SA who is also the store manager. It will definitely be no later than mid January, due to the delayed epi release. If you can afford it, I would definitely recommend that if you buy whatever you want on your wishlist this next year.

Yep! My husband just bought me a Galliera PM and we were planning on getting a Speedy for Valentines Day... however because of the increase we decided to just purchase now since we have the funds.

I highly recommend shopping now to avoid the pre-price increase rush.

LVSistinaMM said:
I learned about the increase in January last week. It came from my SA who is also the store manager. It will definitely be no later than mid January, due to the delayed epi release. If you can afford it, I would definitely recommend that if you buy whatever you want on your wishlist this next year.

Wow thanks for the info. Do u know what is coming out in epi? That is one of my favorite collections =)

Wow thanks for the info. Do u know what is coming out in epi? That is one of my favorite collections =)

Check out the LV reference thread for more info on the epi colors released. There will be a "rainbow" of epi colors available in the Alma, and some of these colors also available in other epi bags. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.