Price Increase

1. Other brands (Goyard, LV) are having price increases soon, Hermes is probably having its price increase next February. Would anyone like to venture a guess on how much the price increase will be next year?

Man, we need to do something about this weak dollar ...

2. I love the weak US dollar........makes our AUD look positively................... meagre.......LOL!

3. Oh !!

I NEED TO BUY EVERYTHING NOW !!!

Time to tell my DH what Kou just said :nuts: :nuts:

4. i bought my Goyard Jeanne GM last December and i believe the price on it since then has gone up like 20%!

5. I remember someone saying a birkin will increase approximately $300-400 dollars.

6. Arrrgh. I better go buy up everything I see then!!! :P

7. Nooooooooo. Leave some for me :P

8. :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

9. Darn, I can't get anything until next summer...after the increase...:sad:

Oh well, I don't seem to notice the price increases as much at H because I can never figure out a definitive price for anything there anyway. :lol:

10. I figure the prices are so painful anyway, it's only a matter of degree these days! :lol:

11. Aargh, it gives me a headache to think what prices will be when I'm ready for a Croc!

12. I was just in Chicago and was somewhat shocked when I was shown an Autobus bag in orange togo for $8k! She was trying to explain that the reason it was so expensive (same price as Birkin) was because of all the detail. I was shocked by the price because in 2005 I saw the identical bag for $7k! $1K in almost 2 years?????I told her that for the same $$$ I would rather have the Birkin.

13. ^^^ Maybe that Autobus has wheels:upsidedown: ????

14. ^^^.....and power doors and windows!!! :roflmfao:

15. And a GPS system!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice