price increase..

1. LV here in manila already had a price increase.. i dont know when was the exact date (i guess ...september..):hysteric: :yucky:

2. I don't know but are prices different everywhere? because in Hawaii it's like 5% cheaper, according to the SA, the last time I bought stuff but I don't know if it still is.

3. oh no........................ :sweatdrop:

4. i think its different...
    since price increase in the states happened in june
    but price increase in hong kong didnt happen until august

5. hmmm imagine the price for an alma(damier/mono) is almost $1100..i thought it was like $100 more expensive than on elux, but its $200 more... :confused1: Even if our currency (PH peso) is moving up .. :confused1: the price should go down ugh!:cursing: :hysteric:

6. As far as I know price increases are different in every country due to region and currency.....AND even though Hawaii is part of the US it does tend to be 3-5% cheaper on average however that fluctuates and sometimes it's that amount higher than the continental US......I visit every year for the past 7 years and I've noticed this over the years, the past couple years it has been cheaper but in 2003 when I purchased my Black MC pochette it was a little more expensive (but only like $10).... 04 and 05 have been cheaper so far...

7. Prices in Canada went down 4%... & since our tax also went down 1%, that's 5% decrease!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice