Dior Price Increase

The prices are the same for me as they were for the last few months on the website and in my cart. Maybe it depends on the item? I’ve just been eyeing another mini LD bag so maybe it wasn’t affected since it just went up $450 the last few months.

Hi everyone, you may have noticed that LV had a price increase in the last couple of days and Chanel will increase their prices this month too. Since the last Dior increase quickly followed these two other houses, has anyone heard of Dior increasing their prices this month?

I have a small book tote on my wishlist but I’m not sure exactly which style I want yet. Trying to decide if I should move sooner rather than later to pick one.

Thank you!

Hi everyone, you may have noticed that LV had a price increase in the last couple of days and Chanel will increase their prices this month too. Since the last Dior increase quickly followed these two other houses, has anyone heard of Dior increasing their prices this month?

I have a small book tote on my wishlist but I’m not sure exactly which style I want yet. Trying to decide if I should move sooner rather than later to pick one.

Thank you!
I haven't heard anything yet, although I follow the men's side of Dior which doesn't have nearly as many increases as the women's side. However, when the men's stuff increases, the increases are quite steep.

Hopefully someone else can comment on this, since the brands do tend to follow each other. I will post if my SA informs me of anything on the men's side.