Price Increase Within 15 Minutes Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

ggirl

O.G.
Jan 26, 2008
I just looked at the “What Are You Stalking?” thread. The reverse cardholder had a price increase within 15 minutes of @BooYah posting it tonight- only $5 USD but still....geez!!
I started looking around on the LV site to see if anymore popular items had an increase- I haven’t had time to compare. 0A6B31C7-E5F0-4EA9-9C36-5C9B530ECE7F.jpegFEEBABA7-02BB-4E7C-8112-D390BEBD3D6C.jpeg

Thank you for advising.
Many apologies as this was my error posting as the Monogram Reverse Card Holder has been priced at $220 since the last price increase last month.

Reactions: ggirl
Thank you for advising.
Many apologies as this was my error posting as the Monogram Reverse Card Holder has been priced at $220 since the last price increase last month.
I’m so sorry- I thought LV was sneaking in another price increase while no one was looking!! :lol:

Thank you @BooYah for all you do for making our LV dreams come true:flowers:

Reactions: BooYah
I’m so sorry- I thought LV was sneaking in another price increase while no one was looking!! :lol:

Thank you @BooYah for all you do for making our LV dreams come true:flowers:

thank you for your help in catching my error @ggirl
just to clarify, the actual date the Monogram Reverse Card Holder increased from USD215 to USD220 was January 26th - I’m sorry for the mistake and confusion.

thanks for keeping me on my toes (like a little kid on a urinal;):lol:) - your support is greatly appreciated:smile:

• Love
Reactions: ggirl
Status
Not open for further replies.