Price Increase thread

I just spoke with a SA at Chanel. They received a memo from corporate stating watches increase on the 18th of this month (Sept). Handbag price increase happens on the 25th. :sad:

I did not ask if all lines are affected. Since I'm always wrong when I assume anything -- here goes, I assume all lines will be affected. (There. Now let's hope my assumption this time is wrong.)

25th of sept?????? oh that is a tuesday in UK. anyway i'm going to london on the 24th hopefully i'll bring a reissue and a jumbo flap back.

i left them in the store twice but i have made my mind up for certain this time round.

thanks for the info

oh no....:crybaby::crybaby: I thought it was on novemeber... I plan to buy on october, because my friend is flying to paris.. I thought i'd be saving a lot (for med/lrg classic flaps)before the increase to get two bags, but i guess I just can afford for one on october.

I was just at Chanel SCP, checking out the J12s, and the SA confirmed that Fine Jewelry increased this past Tues, and the watches will go up next Tues 9/18.

She mentioned 8-15% increase in watches.

Actually, I had a call from Indra earlier this week and she asked me if there was a flap I wanted and if so to purchase prior to this Monday. I am hunting something and spoke to Scott in S.F. and he gave me the dates of handbag and watches increase. So I'm glad I didn't post that the increase was happening this Monday. It's still rotten news that it is happening prior to Nov. Guess they want to ding us all for the holidays, Scrouge Karl et al.

It's classic flaps and e/w that are being affected by the increase on the 28th. (The reissues are not included in this grouping "as they already cost more.")

I got a vm yesterday from my SA in NM Palo Alto asking if I want anything because the prices will be going up...too scared to call her back! I'm currently :banned: from getting anything!

This just really is a pain...I am so sick of the increases...other than a few things I am attracted to there are really no bags I have to have or my world will end right now.....but I DID see a great pair of sunnies and another pearl necklace I must have...is jewelry going up as well? :confused1:

Yeah, I know I am sort of on a ban...but you know how it is ...I don't think Sunnies and jewelry count...hehehe :P

I got a vm yesterday from my SA in NM Palo Alto asking if I want anything because the prices will be going up...too scared to call her back! I'm currently :banned: from getting anything!
Hi GTO Fan, who's the nice SA that informed you about the price increase? Would you mind to let me know her name? TIA:smile: