Price increase on Hermes.com UK

pooky83

O.G.
Jan 11, 2008
I don't know if this has been posted previously, but the prices have been increased on the UK site :sad:
it's now £228 for a scarf (at least it's not £265!) and £645 for cashmere shawls.

Yes, I nearly had a heart attack when I bought my cashmere shawl the other day, I doubt I will be buying any more any time soon, which is a shame, because there are some lovely new designs

I have to say I'm quite shocked at how much some of the items have gone up by. The 90cm scarves are a silly price now as are the shawls well over £600. The enamel bangles when i first started looking at them this time last year were around £220-£230 now they are £265. Will really have to think twice before purchasing H in the future!!

I agree llb, this prices are a bit crazy esp when other countries are still the same price. I got a belt for £313 just before xmas, it is now £350.

I don't think it only happened in UK though. I was at an H store during a business trip last week. The price has already been increased, now it costs EURO 275 for a 90x90 Carre and if I remember right, a 30 Birkin went up about 10%.

H website in other european countries increased their price today too.

Just checked again and the enamel bangles are actually £275 :nuts: and thats the narrow ones. The Isthme horn pendant i got just before Christmas was £132 now its £150 crazy. There's sometimes a psychological barrier that I don't want to go over a certain price, like for instance the Enamel bangles when they were under £250 seemed like a bit of a bargain but over £250 and nearly £300 they seem too expensive. I don't know I bet in a couple of months I won't think anything of it!!!

Hmm.....have to say it's making me a little miffed! It seems like nothing more than greed when we've been subjected to three price increases in less than 18 months

I don't think it only happened in UK though. I was at an H store during a business trip last week. The price has already been increased, now it costs EURO 275 for a 90x90 Carre and if I remember right, a 30 Birkin went up about 10%.

H website in other european countries increased their price today too.

I understand you, but in some countries around the world, the prices have either decreased or remained the same.