Price Increase Fast Approaching....WHAT are you going to buy before August 19th??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I think I will buy one last thing before the increase and then I will put myself on a purseban for the rest of the year....I can't keep up with the frequent price changes, and I'm REALLY glad nothing from fall/winter is calling to me !!!!!

Will you buy BEFORE the 19th ?? Or just pay extra later on ??
    :nuts:

2. Paying extra later...the slow economy has got me down :sad:

3. Can't get anything... unfortunately on a ban! :crybaby:

4. I have to wait until after August 19th. I hope that price increase isn't going to be horribly bad. I still am in love with the suhali lockit and I want to get it. I also have my eye on the MC speedy in Black and the Damier Azur Speedy 30. I am kicking myself for not getting it sooner. I was saving up for it and I got weak and bought a metallic Fendi spy because I fell in love with it too.

5. I wont be buying anything from the boutique. Got enough things already this year. Yikes!

6. I'll be paying extra later; my next planned purchase is not until December. I can't let these price increases mess with my budget!

7. I bought a Trevi PM last week to beat the price increase.

8. My bday is in Sept but my dh bought me the Galliera PM now instead of paying more later.

9. I wanted to get the money together for a purchase but it didn't work out, so I'll be paying more later on :sad:

10. I'm with those who can't buy anything now, not even those last 2 Inclusion pieces I *need*. Boo. :sad:

11. i cant, im on a MAJOR ban! i really want a suhali lockit though :*( i hope it doesnt go up a lot!

12. I really want a brown papillon bandeau, but I am having a hard time finding one! Other than that I am saving for the Fall handbags to be released ;)

13. I just bought the Galliera GM and Kate Clutch this past week. I was eyeballing the Mahina XXL, and the had one at the store. I wonder if the price increase is going to be huge...

14. I just ordered a Mini Lin Manon MM and Ursula Strass sunnies in Noir.

15. I want to get an agenda, but I can't buy it until Labor Day. Boo hoo.
    I hope the price increase won't make the Vernis agenda too expensive. $345 is expensive enough already!