Price increase

I asked about this before as well and it seems some stores were faster in their price increase and others were slower. I was in your exact same situation last year, luckily I bought one of my pairs for the cheaper price on Saks because Neiman's had a different price at the same exact time for the same exact pair (color and everything).

And yes, I feel just like you about the fake stuff. That's why I always buy from big department stores and CL boutiques/online so I have some recourse just in case, plus I'm not an expert like others. I just learn to be extra vigilant. Oh yeah, it always helps to befriend an SA that knows his/her stuff. Welcome to the "craziness.":graucho:

Hi all, I recently noticed that the price of some of the louboutin styles has significantly increased on NAP over the last few weeks (uk version)...I contacted them today and asked why and got this response:

"The Christian Louboutin prices have increased due to their
shoes production.
This is the new recommended retail price from Christian Louboutin
and applies to all of their merchandise."

Is anybody else aware of a price increase? Some of them have gone up by significant amounts...? Devastating!

Hi all, I recently noticed that the price of some of the louboutin styles has significantly increased on NAP over the last few weeks (uk version)...I contacted them today and asked why and got this response:

shoes production.

Is anybody else aware of a price increase? Some of them have gone up by significant amounts...? Devastating!

Oh no, that's bad news! I haven't heard anything about this but I'm not exactly a CL expert. Which styles were affected and how much did the prices go up?

shoes production.

So weird that other online retailers haven't increased their prices though...

So weird that other online retailers haven't increased their prices though...

I know....really annoying. Piggies went up by £140....that's massive. It's more than 40% increase....surely that could not be...

All you ladies with intel....what's this all about..?

Lucky I bought those rose matador piggies just before the increase!!!

Haven't heard this. Just bought two new pairs of classics and they were both the same price that they've been for a while. Which styles specifically have increased in price? I just checked NAP and the classic styles are the same price they've been for a while.

Haven't heard this. Just bought two new pairs of classics and they were both the same price that they've been for a while. Which styles specifically have increased in price? I just checked NAP and the classic styles are the same price they've been for a while.

I definitely know the pigalle in rose matador and pigalle spikes in baby pink have gone up cos I bought them both from NAP at normal price and now they're heaps more!!

The pigalle spikes are the same price they have always been or have been for a good while 735

Not sure what you mean by increase I'm on line now and they are all the same price as always have been

The only difference I noticed last season was lady peep slings went from 495 to 550 Gbp

The pigalle spikes are the same price they have always been or have been for a good while 735

Not sure what you mean by increase I'm on line now and they are all the same price as always have been

The only difference I noticed last season was lady peep slings went from 495 to 550 Gbp

On my page the spikes are now £9**....(which I think includes my import tax) but I just bought them for £6** (excl VAT) . The Lady peep and flo have also gone up. Weird. I thought it was some sort of weird error on the browser but apparently not!

Agree. I can't see any difference. Prices are the same.

On my page the spikes are now £9**....(which I think includes my import tax) but I just bought them for £6** (excl VAT) . The Lady peep and flo have also gone up. Weird. I thought it was some sort of weird error on the browser but apparently not!

It must be something to do with the tax then because the UK prices are the same as they've been for a while.

It must be something to do with the tax then because the UK prices are the same as they've been for a while.

We don't pay tax though unless its over $1000....and all of the shoes the LP, flo and pigalle never attracted tax. I thought it must have been something weird which is why I emailed them. It doesn't make sense to me either given prices haven't increased anywhere else. Frustrating....NAP was one of my go to places to buy loub's. They're so good with shipping and returns for overseas orders!! Argh! It doesn't seem right to me but I just went to order a pair to see if the price changed when I proceeded through check out but no.

We don't pay tax though unless its over $1000....and all of the shoes the LP, flo and pigalle never attracted tax. I thought it must have been something weird which is why I emailed them. It doesn't make sense to me either given prices haven't increased anywhere else. Frustrating....NAP was one of my go to places to buy loub's. They're so good with shipping and returns for overseas orders!! Argh! It doesn't seem right to me but I just went to order a pair to see if the price changed when I proceeded through check out but no.

That's really weird. I don't really understand it. Maybe it's a problem with the currency conversion??

Maybe they've increased the prices for Aussies?

I can also see the price increase Jess. I was eyeing off the canari Flo and that went up 200 or so pounds. So weird the UK girls are still seeing the same prices....