Price Increase Alert-J12

Congrats on your new J12's. I was told 40% but noone else has heard that amount. That is why I started the blog to try and combine our resources to find out the answers. Most people have heard of a 10% increase. For the price of the J12,s, it is great if you can save the money by buying before April.

My friend just called me and said she paid $4150 plus NY tax for her J12 (white w/o diamonds: 33mm) at BG. According to her SA, the price already increased. That's so quick!! I think the original price was $3850. So it's about $300 more.

I gave up about J12 as every time I try to save money for one I ended up buying bags during my saving time.

Price increase also makes me down to get one.

I think I should enjoy my Cartier and other watches in my collection.

I'm in negotiations with DH about getting one now before the price increase... I was willing to combine Mother's day and my b-day... he thinks I'm being rediculous! :mad:

Now, I have to decide if I'm just going to buy it for myself tomorrow or not! I want the white 38 with the diamond markers...

That's insane! Chanel's watches were already overpriced for a designer-label make, now they're just ridiculous! IMO for a "fun" watch Hermes sells much more attractive ones at a much lower price.

That's insane! Chanel's watches were already overpriced for a designer-label make, now they're just ridiculous! IMO for a "fun" watch Hermes sells much more attractive ones at a much lower price.

Ok... good I can talk myself down from this! I've bought way too many bags last month and my CC needs a break!