Price HELP! Luxe Ligne Bowler

mishy825

Oct 23, 2006
Hi everyone!

I haven't posted in awhile!

My friend has offered to sell me a gently used Luxe Ligne Medium Bowler in Metallic Silver. :yahoo:

I have the same bag in medium patent blue which I bought from Australia but for the life of me I can't seem to remember how much I bought it for.

Could anyone tell me how much this bag is retailing for now and whether it would still be possible to find a new one in boutiques?

I have to let her know if I want it by tomorrow afternoon so I would definitely appreciate your replies ladies!

MUCHOS GRACIAS!

This bag is long gone from retail hun. Get it from your friend and qwik! :happydance:

I have the med met silver too and I think it originally reatiled for $2195.

yeahh I got mine not too long ago on ebay, and i score an AWESOMEEE deal. I got mine for around 1750-1800. I forgot. But I know retail was around 2100. Mine was in such a great shape too. LOVE IT!! and no, you can't find it in store. a friend of mine have been looking and no luck. I Think they were discontinued in 07

Thank you ladies for replying! She is going to sell it to me at SGD$2.8k which roughly translates to USD2.15. Which I feel is kind of steep. The bag looks brand new though!

Israeli_flava : is the lining in your metallic silver a beige leather? Do you think you could take a photo of your bag lining for me to see? That would be most helpful. It has a metal Chanel plaque in it. She's helping another friend sell it so i just want to make sure it's the real deal. I can't compare it to the one I have unfortunately my patent blue bowler bag is currently with y mom in another state!

Thanks again ladies for your replies!

Thank you ladies for replying! She is going to sell it to me at SGD$2.8k which roughly translates to USD2.15. Which I feel is kind of steep. The bag looks brand new though!

Israeli_flava : is the lining in your metallic silver a beige leather? Do you think you could take a photo of your bag lining for me to see? That would be most helpful. It has a metal Chanel plaque in it. She's helping another friend sell it so i just want to make sure it's the real deal. I can't compare it to the one I have unfortunately my patent blue bowler bag is currently with y mom in another state!

Thanks again ladies for your replies!

Yes, it is lined in beige leather and has a silver metal CHANEL plaque on the inside. I can not take a pic rite now as I away from home & using my aunt's laptop but with the info I gave u should be ok. It is your friend after all. To tell u the truth, if I were u, I would buy the bag from her. The reason is I stalked EBay for many months (probably almost a year) for that bag. I bought the one I have after it was listed only 30 minutes!!! I had it authenticated AFTER i bought it...that is how bad I wanted it and did not want it to slip away! I only paid $1,720USD and it was in PRISTINE condition but there has never been another one on Ebay that color since! This one is hard to come by! Try to make a deal with her but GET IT! ;)

Thanks ladies for your info above! I did not negotiate with her in the end because I felt it would be in bad taste if I did. Afterall, I was already willing to buy it at sgd2.8 just because I love te style of this bag so much. So needless to say, I bought it! I think I'll post up photos tonight. :smile: now if only I coul get my hands on the black one.. Haha

Israeli_flava: thanks for letting me know. I was trawling the forums last night for a good interior pic but couldn't find one. :smile:)