Price guide help and photo request- taupe medium lily

Essex2201

May 9, 2014
Help!
How much would you expect to pay for a like new/very good condition taupe medium lily? Not sure if the price I'm looking at is a bit steep?
And has anyone got pictures of theirs? I want it as a day time bag x

NY2005

May 11, 2014
Help!
How much would you expect to pay for a like new/very good condition taupe medium lily? Not sure if the price I'm looking at is a bit steep?
And has anyone got pictures of theirs? I want it as a day time bag x
Hi, I have a taupe medium lily from a few years back. I have posted a few pics previously I will try and find the link for you. Does it have suede lining or is it one of the newer micro fibre lined ones? Mine is suede inside with gold hardwear. I think naughtipidgins nest and the finer things Aberdeen (pre loved sites) currently have medium Lily's available, not necessarily taupe though. I'm thinking around the £655/695 mark for excellent/as new would be the max I would pay but bear in mind it's sale time on mulberry site. On mulberry.com they currently have medium lily for £716 reduced from £895

Mooshooshoo

Oct 19, 2011
UK
Welcome to the Mulberry forum.
Good suggestion from Pessie there. Resale is very much what someone is willing to pay, so it's difficult to gauge. For photographs you could try the reference library, as there are lots of pics there https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/the-mulberry-lily-pics-only.638261/
It's also worth trying a search using the facility at the top right hand side of the page. Medium lily is sure to turn up lots of threads you can read back through. Also worth checking out the outlets, as often the prices are comparable to some of the reseller prices. :smile: