price for chanel earrings

I am sorry i can't exactly help with the price, since I don't remember. But a ball park figure is 150ish? I know its definitely less than 200. I am sure somebody else could give you the exact amount. They are definitely not real diamonds, i think they are crystals. Hope it helps for now, and I am sure somebody else will give you the exact info.

I was online, and saw that they are going for as much as 600 dollars on ebay. Now, I don't think the price jumped that much, when I was at the Chanel store (a couple months ago) they were def. less than 200. I have also seen a lot of fakes online too, if you are going to get them, i would suggest buying them from the store directly to ensure you get the real deal.

They are $225 per the Chanel boutique and my local NM. That is for the medium ones. They are crystal and the metal is suposed to be something called strass.

OK my earrings arrived today (from Saks) and they are $240.

The earrings came in a new shipment. The old stock was quoted to me at $225.

There goes Chanel increasing the prices with each new stock.

I have the smaller Swarovski ones with the silver tone metal, got them at Saks on Rodeo Dr. a couple years ago for $200ish. My hard earned lesson: clean them carefully, because those little rhinestones fall out and I had to pay $50 (!!!) to have them sent back to Chanel and repaired.