Price for a used Front Pocket Paddington???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know this is a very general question, with a wide interpretation - but what would YOU be prepared to pay for a used front pocket paddington?

METALLIC AUBERGINE

I know paddington prices are all over the place at the moment, and don't really know what the above would be worth.

Your opinions would be very useful. :upsidedown:

2. Do you mean the big tote? I think anywhere between $600-$800 would be reasonable for second hand... a little bit less or more depending on the condition I suppose. For a mint condition (as in, used once or twice or NEVER) I would go up to around $1000. Maybe $50-$100 more if it was a rare colour like metallic aubergine, or a colour I really liked.

Hope this helps - it's very broad, I know!

3. In excellent condition, I mean like new, up to $900.00.

4. good to know

5. i want to buy a second hand ivory, but hard to find an authentic one on ebay

6. I think you could find one in good second hand condition for 500-700 USD.

7. I bought my large black front pocket paddy on ebay (from a Tpfer) for around $620.