Price drop in Malaysia?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all, I heard that government of Malaysia remove tax for LV. Anybody know is there any change of price of LV in Malaysia?

2. Yeah, according to Budget 2011. I'm expecting a 10% decrease but not sure what's the actual percentage like. I bought two LVs a day before the budget 2011 was announced. Shoot!

3. Woah ! Would it be cheaper than SG then ? Interesting !

4. I am also anxiously waiting for the new price...called LV Malaysia the day after the budget but the customer service rep could not confirm anything.

5. I am looking forward to this.....:tumbleweed:

6. I'll be first inline the store when that happens!!!

7. Will be getting a LV darling soon but would be good to get it with after the price has been revised.

Would anyone here be kind enough to share if you have any news if the price has been revised as announced?

:smile:

Cheers!

8. Will be getting a LV darling soon but would be good to get it with after the price has been revised. :yahoo:

Would anyone here be kind enough to share if you have any news if the price has been revised as announced?

:smile:

:biggrin: Cheers! Thank u!

9. I remember reading on tpf that there would be a price drop in malaysia beginning of 2011 since there was a change in the new budget.Did it already take place?

10. any news on the new budget?

11. hi thanks for sharing. can you provide any further details ? what kind of tax, corporate income tax or ? any news website links ? thanks!

12. No drop at all. I still think we are still higher than HK, Singapore, US..:tdown: In fact whenever there is a supposed to be a "drop" - something else is always raised - which nullifies any effect.

13. Malaysian LVs SAs are excellent in customer service. 100% better than Singapore. I've been to both countries. I don't mind walking into Starhill Lvs and have a better SAs who are not snobbish. Starhills SAs are friendly & courteous. I'm going back there next week with my friend who is an LVs addict!

14. Visited LV in KLCC today for the 1st time. My friend wanted to browse to check on the latest design & prices. The male SA was very accomodative although my friend was asking a lot of unneccessary questions.
    She didn't get anything at the end after I told her that the prices in Middle east would be much cheaper & promise to get it for her in Aug b'4 my next holiday back here again.

15. No price drop due to taxfree of leather goods starting 2011. In fact, starting 1 March there is a price increase :sad: