Price check for bag

kathyrose

The Bargain Hunter
O.G.
Dec 12, 2005
Have you seen this at the outlets? I'd like to know what was their last selling price at the outlets. It retails for $328 and it's from the dusted suede line. I got one from eBay and am loving it but would love to know if I paid too much for it.

8b21_d1.jpg

Also if these go lower than the current price at the outlets ($299.99 plus 20% off), let me know. I will run to the outlets!

8b33_d1.jpg

ahh..I was just at the williamsburg outlet & they had both these bags, in different colors though. I didn't even look at the price. The flap they had in black, white, & other basic colors..not the gold (gorgeous). The second one they only had one left & it was in white w/ gold hardware. Sorry I couldn't have been more helpful. I would just call outlets close to you & ask if you know the names or style # of the bag.

I was at the outlet in Lancaster, PA a couple of weeks ago and the pleated hobo was still at the price you listed. They had that flap purse in black sig w/metallic snake trim and I believe that was $140-180 w/20% off (it was pretty marked up though). I've never seen it in that color, which is stunning. I hope this helps (and that you got a great deal!).
Abby

Thanks guys! You have all been helpful!!! I will call the outlet today and ask what was the last selling price of the first bag and just keep checking on the second one!

Again, thanks!

I saw both of them at Wreathem Outlut in MA.

I didn't know the price of the gold one.

But I think the siliver is $279 or $299, plus 20% off. They have the siliver one in Black too.

BTW, I think the material is very easy to be wore out.

Virginia

VT Pooh said:
Oh I saw them last Saturday.
Thanks for the info! Still the same price as the last time I saw them. If they're still around by labor day weekend, maybe there will be a 40% off on them. If there is, I'll get it then.