Price & Availabiliy of 09 Bubble Quilt Bowler

jesmineang

Jesmine
O.G.
Oct 30, 2008
Hi all,
i need the help of the ladies here. Any one know the price and availability of the bubble quilt bag in bowler style in London? I am looking for a dark beige one.

Anyone know if there is any difference between the dark beige one from 07 and 09?

I have a friend who will be in london this fri so can get her to collect for me. As there is no more stock in sg and it is a good 5370sgd. so i appreciate if the ladies here can provide me with the info. Thanks

Hi all,
i need the help of the ladies here. Any one know the price and availability of the bubble quilt bag in bowler style in London? I am looking for a dark beige one.

Anyone know if there is any difference between the dark beige one from 07 and 09?

I have a friend who will be in london this fri so can get her to collect for me. As there is no more stock in sg and it is a good 5370sgd. so i appreciate if the ladies here can provide me with the info. Thanks

i'm headed to london end oct as well and hoping to find a large bubble quilted hobo... any price indications would be helpful!

haven't been able to find the pricings anywhere in the threads.

Jasmine.. any idea of the price of this bag in SG? i haven't stepped in the store to look at bags in SG before.

^^I think those prices are actually for the fabric 10C BQs that Winterose just told us about. The 09 ones are lambskin leather and retail for quite a bit more. I just purchased the 09 bowler and it was $2995 USD. The Accordian Flap is going for $3595. Ouch!

Marvel girl, you just bought bowler bq?? $2995 is for lambskin ? I am so excited to hear that because I have been looking for a bowler! :smile:
By the way, what colours are there?

^^I think those prices are actually for the fabric 10C BQs that Winterose just told us about. The 09 ones are lambskin leather and retail for quite a bit more. I just purchased the 09 bowler and it was $2995 USD. The Accordian Flap is going for $3595. Ouch!

Marvel girl, you just bought bowler bq?? $2995 is for lambskin ? I am so excited to hear that because I have been looking for a bowler! :smile:
By the way, what colours are there?

Yes, I just purchased mine during the Hirshleifer's promo. It is so cute! They had the bowler in black, dark grey and a dark bluish green color.

Note that the handles are shorter on the 09 BQ Bowler. It is not a shoulder bag like the older BQ Bowlers. I can fit it on my shoulder but it is definitely meant to be hand carried or worn in the crook of your arm. If still interested, you should call Madison at 516-627-3566. She is amazing and can help you.

Looky what I found going through the Hirshleifers thread - Thank you Alice79!!

Bowler ($2995 USD):
L - 12.5
w 7 inches
H 7 inches

Accordian ($3525 USD):
L 12 inches
W 6 inches
H 6 inches

BQ -
Flap ($3595 USD):
L 13 inches
H 10 inches