Price and more info on Biarritz

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've alwaycs liked the Biarritz shopping bag. After having bought the classic flap, I'm leaning more towards the Biarritz. It's just that there aren't a lot of posts regarding this bag. How much is it in EUR, USD and HKD. We don't have a Chanel store here and the closest is Hong Kong so I'm deciding based on pictures. Does it come in other colors?

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. I am not sure on the exact price, and/or if it went up w/ the increase, but I think it is around 1600 USD, and the smaller one (without outside side pockets) is around 1400 USD i think......... Hopefully someone can chime in w/ more accurate prices, but I HTH!

3. I just know there are some yummy colors available for summer 2010. This info was mentioned in Winterose's thread. Not sure about price.
    But I already ask my SA to put me in waitlist for a purple/red large size with side pockets.
    I'm dying for a purple maxi. Since none in sight, a purple biarritz will make me happy for now...