Price adjustments?

  1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Am I correct in that HH doesn't do them? They are driving me crazy with the KP Corc pricing. I bought it at $260, but ordered it from the BDB sale for $195 plus a 15% discount. I'm planning to return the HH one, but if they'll adjust the price I'll cancel the BDB order... what do you all think?
     
  2. Hmm well if they can't, I'm sure you could still go ahead with the return for HH, cancel BDB and get this one... :shrugs: Good luck getting the price adjustment though, that would certainly make things easier!
     
  3. IMO they handle what is thrown at them in a case-by-case basis. I think it would depend on how long ago you purchased the $260 one. I have no idea how they handle price matching from other companies. Please let us know what you decide to do, and what HH says!
     
  4. You'd probably have to just buy the one from the current sale, send back the one you bought and cancel the one from BDB. You bought the $260 one a couple of weeks ago, right? If you talk to them and let them know your intent, they might do the adjustment to save the cost of shipping both ways. Ss asark said, they don't have a nailed down policy about adjustments.
     
  5. Well, it's no go. I emailed them early this a.m., and they said they can't adjust the price because it's been longer than 2 weeks since I ordered. So, back it goes.
     
  6. faf, you've got 30 days to return, right? If I were you, I'd wait until you received your BDB order before returning the HH one ... just to be on the safe side...
     
  7. Well, I just spoke to BDB this morning, and they said it would be another 10 days before they get the stock in to their warehouse. So I re-ordered the KP Corco from HH (same price, basically). But I will hold off on mailing back until I get a shipping notice on the new one (they seem to be back to shipping very quickly).