Price adjustment from online to instore?

vhsethan

O.G.
Jul 18, 2007
Does anyone know how the outlets react to a price adjustment from the online price to an in-store price? I am eying a bag online that is $110+ more than it is in store. The issue: I'm out of town and my store only has two of the bags left.

Would they (Orlando outlets) give me an adjustment if I brought the online bag in?

I would just do a charge hold on one of them at your store, that way you're not chancing the risk that they won't do a price adjustment for you. Some outlets do and some don't price adjust from online orders, and some of the ones that do will only do it if they have the exact same bag in stock when you bring it in for the PA.
With a charge hold you just call and buy it over the phone with your charge card and you have 2 weeks to go and pick it up. And with a price adjustment you also have 2 weeks from date of original purchase to go in and get your adjustment. So, either way you would have to go there anyway within 2 weeks.

HTH!

I would just do a charge hold on one of them at your store, that way you're not chancing the risk that they won't do a price adjustment for you. Some outlets do and some don't price adjust from online orders, and some of the ones that do will only do it if they have the exact same bag in stock when you bring it in for the PA.
With a charge hold you just call and buy it over the phone with your charge card and you have 2 weeks to go and pick it up. And with a price adjustment you also have 2 weeks from date of original purchase to go in and get your adjustment. So, either way you would have to go there anyway within 2 weeks.

HTH!

Thanks for the advice! I didn't know you have two weeks to go pick it up?!