Previous Season Order & Fulfillment Question

Fashion412

Jul 2, 2017
Apologies if this is a repeated question as I have not ordered a lot from Chanel yet, but I had an SA locate a 19P black business affinity for me and order it (I paid for it etc.). How often do these actually get fulfilled when this happens? I’m trying to see if I’ll actually get this bag or whether I’ll just end up getting refunded.

Thank you!

Newbie2016

Nov 15, 2016
I assume you paid through a web link which is Chanel's new way of processing payment. If you have since gotten an emailed store receipt and seen a pending charge on your credit card then it's is very rare for a cancellation to occur.
Cancellations usually occur if the inventory was inaccurate when you were sent the payment link and in that case you will not get the email receipt and probably won't see a charge.

Reactions: Fashion412

Fashion412

Jul 2, 2017
I assume you paid through a web link which is Chanel's new way of processing payment. If you have since gotten an emailed store receipt and seen a pending charge on your credit card then it's is very rare for a cancellation to occur.
Cancellations usually occur if the inventory was inaccurate when you were sent the payment link and in that case you will not get the email receipt and probably won't see a charge.
Thank you so much for this. Yes, I received the receipt via email and was charged for the bag.