Preview Sale at Koh Samui!

Preview Sale at Koh Samui

Not sure where to post this but just thought I would mention that Koh Samui in Covent Garden have 40% of their Balenciaga! I saw they had a beautiful Part-time in Blue India, Weekenders in Black (could have been ink) and White, they had quilted Box bags in Black and Rouge Vif whistle bag?? I think.

Am not sure if everyone is able to buy at the preview sale (I have a Koh Samui card) but I think the Sale will be open to everyone by the end of the week.

Happy shopping!!;)

Whow, a black weekender would be nice, I know I'm on a BAN :P but just out of curiosity how much would this weekender be ???
Oh, little problem I'm in France...:crybaby:

The weekender was around £800, I think? So it's 40% off that! They are very nice and helpful there. You can call them on 00 44 20 7240 4280. I am sure they will ship international, I remember some PF members grabbing a bargain with the Magenta they had on sale in the summer!

Plus, you should celebrate your 1000 post with a BBag!! Congrats BTW!!:yahoo:

Koh Samui address is 65-67 Monmouth Street Covent Garden London WC2. Nearest tube is Leceister Square. When I went yesterday they were still putting stock out, so it's possible they may have more BBags than what I saw....it may be worth giving them call before you go to see what they have.

Koh Samui address is 65-67 Monmouth Street Covent Garden London WC2. Nearest tube is Leceister Square. When I went yesterday they were still putting stock out, so it's possible they may have more BBags than what I saw....it may be worth giving them call before you go to see what they have.

I did call the girl was so nice, they have quilted in black and brown as well as an off white weekender and I'm holding my breath:
2 brown cities, she didn't know if it was truffe or marron.
The cities were £720 and are now £435 :drool: !

I'm dying right now...but she told me it's for members only and no putting aside! :crybaby:

When I last made a purchase in the summer they took my details and then they sent me a card....so I think it is when you have bought from them that you become a member. Hopefully the sales will start by the end of this week!

The weekender was around £800, I think? So it's 40% off that! They are very nice and helpful there. You can call them on 00 44 20 7240 4280. I am sure they will ship international, I remember some PF members grabbing a bargain with the Magenta they had on sale in the summer!

Plus, you should celebrate your 1000 post with a BBag!! Congrats BTW!!:yahoo:

my friend got a Magenta in the summer!! it's soo pretty!! :nuts: