Preview Sale at Koh Samui!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Preview Sale at Koh Samui

Not sure where to post this but just thought I would mention that Koh Samui in Covent Garden have 40% of their Balenciaga! I saw they had a beautiful Part-time in Blue India, Weekenders in Black (could have been ink) and White, they had quilted Box bags in Black and Rouge Vif whistle bag?? I think.

Am not sure if everyone is able to buy at the preview sale (I have a Koh Samui card) but I think the Sale will be open to everyone by the end of the week.

Happy shopping!!;)

2. Whow, a black weekender would be nice, I know I'm on a BAN :P but just out of curiosity how much would this weekender be ???
    Oh, little problem I'm in France...:crybaby:

3. The weekender was around £800, I think? So it's 40% off that! They are very nice and helpful there. You can call them on 00 44 20 7240 4280. I am sure they will ship international, I remember some PF members grabbing a bargain with the Magenta they had on sale in the summer!

Plus, you should celebrate your 1000 post with a BBag!! Congrats BTW!!:yahoo:

4. HOLY SMOKES...that's £480! Even with the crappy £ to USD exchange rate, that is still a deal! :jammin:

5. do you get charged customs when you order from them?? can someone convert the rates of the sale prices to USD please? thanks in advance!

6. I smell trouble now... :roflmfao:

7. ok WHERE is koh samui? and will there be any bags left on sunday? that's when I'm going!!!

8. Koh Samui address is 65-67 Monmouth Street Covent Garden London WC2. Nearest tube is Leceister Square. When I went yesterday they were still putting stock out, so it's possible they may have more BBags than what I saw....it may be worth giving them call before you go to see what they have.

9. I did call the girl was so nice, they have quilted in black and brown as well as an off white weekender and I'm holding my breath:
    2 brown cities, she didn't know if it was truffe or marron.
    The cities were £720 and are now £435 :drool: !

I'm dying right now...but she told me it's for members only and no putting aside! :crybaby:

10. so we can't get one? sniff sniff... when do the regular sales begin? maybe we'll be lucky then?

11. How does one get a card/become a member?

Thanks in advance!

12. When I last made a purchase in the summer they took my details and then they sent me a card....so I think it is when you have bought from them that you become a member. Hopefully the sales will start by the end of this week!

13. Thank you! A friend of mine who lives in the US is a member (she once sent me an e-mail about a sale, that's how I knew) but wasn't sure how she became one.

14. my friend got a Magenta in the summer!! it's soo pretty!! :nuts:

15. I tried calling today from Canada and the number wouldn't go through...