Preview pics of Emilia, Luka & Millie Max

What an order! I do love the change on the Emilia, although I dig the braided straps too. It looks very nice! Your Luka was really well done too- that color is so happy!

Great bags! Lovely! The green salmon Luka is a blast! The Emilia with rolled handle is really cool. The Millie Max is beautiful! What leathers are Emilia and Millie?

Thank you irainei, foul temptress, elizat and No Cute!

NC, the Emilia is in Puddles black with lilac suede lining. Millie is in Cognac with beige suede lining.

I just realised that since these two orders were consolidated, I would exceed the tax free allowance for imports. I'm gonna get a hefty customs bill!

JRed good news! Customs is payed by Ignes! you only have to pay taxes if they apply.

From Ignes webpage:
Prices in British Pounds, for deliveries to the United Kingdom, include 15% VAT. Prices in euros, for deliveries to European countries, include VAT as well. Prices in US Dollars, for deliveries to the United States, include duties but exclude sales taxes which do not apply.

Thank you irainei, foul temptress, elizat and No Cute!

NC, the Emilia is in Puddles black with lilac suede lining. Millie is in Cognac with beige suede lining.

I just realised that since these two orders were consolidated, I would exceed the tax free allowance for imports. I'm gonna get a hefty customs bill!