MiniEmilia1_Inside.jpg

Mini Emilia
Glossy Ink Blue
Braid in Glossy Ink Blue/Silver w Blue/Blue Azure Suede
Light Blue Suede Lining
Silver Hardware
Hidden Zipper
Everything matching, zipper, thread, paint

I totally stole the braid idea from Duranie!!

The preview pics don't do GIB justice at all. I'm glad I already have GIB IRL or I'd be disappointed seeing the pics. Maria apologized that they didn't get a pic of the braid before it was sent, but she said it looked really good.

Out of my three bag order from Summer Sale II, this is the one I was unable to cancel. I'm glad because this is the one I was most looking forward to.

She is fabulous! I love the azure suede! In trying to cut costs on my bags these days I have been forgoing the suede:shame:

I do miss it though - my first Ignes bags had suede :love:

You have picked some amazing bags Sillykitty!

Sillykitty..I had to come back to look at this. It is gorgeous..and I just completed my order. The fact that the leather, stitching, zipper and sealant is so perfect helped me tremendously and I was able to tell Maria that I too want the same. I can't wait to see the reveal my dear...(hug).

That braid is gorgeous..I had to make some compromises on what I wanted...love suede..love the color...I hope you wear it in good health and it is your lucky charm bag.

XOXO

You.....Gingeybear, Just completed your order??!?! :lolots: Naaaahhhh....

Sillykitty..I had to come back to look at this. It is gorgeous..and I just completed my order. The fact that the leather, stitching, zipper and sealant is so perfect helped me tremendously and I was able to tell Maria that I too want the same. I can't wait to see the reveal my dear...(hug).

That braid is gorgeous..I had to make some compromises on what I wanted...love suede..love the color...I hope you wear it in good health and it is your lucky charm bag.

XOXO

It's really STUNNING SillyKitty!! Such a beautiful Emilia! Can't wait to see pics of your beauties side-by-side.

Maria just sent me preview pics of my Mini Emilia

MiniEmilia1_Front.jpg

MiniEmilia1_Inside.jpg

Mini Emilia
Glossy Ink Blue
Braid in Glossy Ink Blue/Silver w Blue/Blue Azure Suede
Light Blue Suede Lining
Silver Hardware
Hidden Zipper
Everything matching, zipper, thread, paint

I totally stole the braid idea from Duranie!!

The preview pics don't do GIB justice at all. I'm glad I already have GIB IRL or I'd be disappointed seeing the pics. Maria apologized that they didn't get a pic of the braid before it was sent, but she said it looked really good.

Out of my three bag order from Summer Sale II, this is the one I was unable to cancel. I'm glad because this is the one I was most looking forward to.

I really want to see the braid! This leather is growing on me so much. I didn't pay it any notice at first, but all these bags in it are so pretty. I think this looks fantastic.

Thanks everyone! I really want to see the braid as well! I also want to pet the suede! Ok ...I REALLY just want it to be here already!

The preview pic really doesn't show how gorgeous this color really is!

DSC03096.jpg

Oh, that's just beautiful, sk! I can't wait to see the braid either! :drool: I'm so sorry to hear about your job situation, but I hope your interview goes well!! (That was fast!) Glad that of the three orders you had with the summer sale, the one you couldn't cancel worked out to be the one you wanted the most. She really looks like a stunner, hope you can enjoy her when she arrives!

Last edited: