Pretty windows at Saks

Thanks for posting those are beautiful!!! I am in San Francisco, last year the saks windows here were great, compairable to those, but this year for some reason they had nothing like that, they were just manniquins with clothes, dissapointing.

star3777 said:
I know you Torontonian's have it so much better,it's like the carribean compared to here and I have to speak french too!

Haha.. I wouldn't describe it as quite like the Caribbean ! :lol:

And hey, your French is probably far better than mine, since I pretty much only took the requirements and dropped it after 10th Grade. I really regret it now, especially since getting around certain parts of Europe will be that much harder with my mauvais grasp of French ! :Push:

ayla said:
Haha.. I wouldn't describe it as quite like the Caribbean ! :lol:

And hey, your French is probably far better than mine, since I pretty much only took the requirements and dropped it after 10th Grade. I really regret it now, especially since getting around certain parts of Europe will be that much harder with my mauvais grasp of French ! :Push:
Yes, I agree when I am in Paris I feel great how I impress my friends, but the reality of life here - how it is imposed on the english is crazy. There are no signs aloud in English, movies in french first.... blah bla blabiddy bla blah....I feel like I am in the States when I visit T.O. Your shopping is incredible compared to ours. I always end up getting my LV's from T.O.

star3777 said:
Yes, I agree when I am in Paris I feel great how I impress my friends, but the reality of life here - how it is imposed on the english is crazy. There are no signs aloud in English, movies in french first.... blah bla blabiddy bla blah....I feel like I am in the States when I visit T.O. Your shopping is incredible compared to ours. I always end up getting my LV's from T.O.

Montreal does have a different feel to it, I went several years ago during the summer and it just felt so festive and nice.. and tamtams at Mt. Royale was.. erm, "unique" to say the least ! :lol:

It's really strange how Quebec is quite different from other parts of Canada in that way, there aren't too many other countries that just kind of switch from one language to another like that.

And I do love the Holt Renfrew on Bloor, as well as the Louis Vuitton store just down the street ! :love: