Pretty Wild on E!

i cannot believe these girls aren't even 21 yet and that their mom is completely supportive of them living their trashy lives on reality tv. she makes Lynne from the OC look like mom of the year!!!

i cannot believe these girls aren't even 21 yet and that their mom is completely supportive of them living their trashy lives on reality tv. she makes Lynne from the OC look like mom of the year!!!

Hahaha on E! News the other day, they had a preview for this show and one of the hosts said "now Dina Lohan comes in 2nd place for worst Hollywood mom" or something like that. I was excited for this show...I love trashy reality TV normally. I hated it! I was expecting it to at least be FUN and show the girls out partying and stuff. This episode was boring and depressing with all the police drama and crying. Ugh I'll stick with the Kardashians, thank you!

I want this show to fail! If that girl did rob all of those celebrities... she shouldn't be rewarded with a tv show. These girls clearly just want to be famous and its gross that E! is giving them a show. No thanks, i'll pass!

Hahaha on E! News the other day, they had a preview for this show and one of the hosts said "now Dina Lohan comes in 2nd place for worst Hollywood mom" or something like that. I was excited for this show...I love trashy reality TV normally. I hated it! I was expecting it to at least be FUN and show the girls out partying and stuff. This episode was boring and depressing with all the police drama and crying. Ugh I'll stick with the Kardashians, thank you!

they are sooooo young! their mom is an ex playmate and lingerie model. they love by The Secret and her mom is a minister in the church of religious science (not scientology). Tess is actually her adopted daughter, not blood. omg for such a skinny 20 year old she has some HUGE real boobage going on!!! she's a Playboy Cybergirl and Alexis teaches pole dancing (age 19).

I want this show to fail! If that girl did rob all of those celebrities... she shouldn't be rewarded with a tv show. These girls clearly just want to be famous and its gross that E! is giving them a show. No thanks, i'll pass!

Courtenay Semel & Britt Gastineau were livid tweeting about it. they are sickened that E! would air a show like this. i find it soooo strange that Ryan Cabrera makes an appearance in the show as the cruch of one of the girl's and then hooks up with Audrina...who was burglarized by the burglar bunch. Hollywood is one small shady little town!!!

they are sooooo young! their mom is an ex playmate and lingerie model. they love by The Secret and her mom is a minister in the church of religious science (not scientology). Tess is actually her adopted daughter, not blood. omg for such a skinny 20 year old she has some HUGE real boobage going on!!! she's a Playboy Cybergirl and Alexis teaches pole dancing (age 19).
Oh really? So Tess is her adopted daughter. So that is why she has blue eyes. I thought it was odd everyone in her family had brown eyes except her.

Alexis teaches pole dancing at age 19....ok. :hrmm:

Oh okay, that makes sense that Tess is adopted. I remember reading something about it in a magazine that only two of them are her daughters, but it didn't mention that one was adopted so I was soooo confused. Whether she actually was part of the burglaries or not, I don't think these girls deserve this show. Just being a suspect in something like that is bad enough. I still can't believe that I'm the same age as them...its sad that Gabby seems the most mature and she's 16 I think.