Pretty Please...Post Your **PEWTER HW** (PH) Babes Club

REREsaurus

Leather brrraaiined.
Mar 19, 2007
Personally, PH is my FAVORITE of all Balenciaga hardwares. It is the perfect blend of shiny and antique silver. PH truly rocks my boat. :rochard:

Please post pics of all your Pewter Hardware beauties for us to drool over! I'll be able to post some pics when I get home. But for now, please turn my very long day at work - into a pewter one.

I beg of you! Please with a pewter cherry on top? :girlsigh:

*pew pew pew.

here are some of my former PH's:
seafoam flat messenger (not mine!! threw it in because it's gorgeous!!! :nuts:)
04 black
04 dark turquoise
03 olive
04 black MU (still mine!!!)

Attachments

• cimg1926edited-48hlienl8.jpg
    cimg1926edited-48hlienl8.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 1,013
  • IMG_2297.JPG
    IMG_2297.JPG
    160.5 KB · Views: 1,113
  • DSCN0398.jpg
    DSCN0398.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 1,722
  • DSCN0078.jpg
    DSCN0078.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 1,029
  • IMG_4088.jpg
    IMG_4088.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 944
Thanks nicole! You're making my day brighter (shinier, antiqu-er...whatever)!

I've never seen Dark Turq before. Stunning! I would sell my kidney for that Dark Olive too. Do you need a kidney by any chance? :sweatdrop:

Thanks nicole! You're making my day brighter (shinier, antiqu-er...whatever)!

I've never seen Dark Turq before. Stunning! I would sell my kidney for that Dark Olive too. Do you need a kidney by any chance? :sweatdrop:

these are all "former" dear friend - except the MU :sad:
i'm down to 1 pewter bag, which will have to be pried from my cold dead hands before i give that up !!! :boxing:

Here you have a pic of my PH Babes. Black weekender and first, Blue Jean, Olive and seafoam cities + lilac messenger

IMG_7033.jpg

WOW!!!
Kat and Nicole, what unbelievablely gorgeous bags!!!! I want every single one of them :o) What great taste! And Kat, congrats on the pumpkin~it looks like it will be lovely!

:tup:

Hmmm, I'm not sure how to make my photos smaller, let's see if this works...these are my two lovely pewter bags...for your viewing pleasure :o)
Hope they show up :yes:

DSCF5950.JPG

here are some of my former PH's:
seafoam flat messenger (not mine!! threw it in because it's gorgeous!!! :nuts:)
04 black
04 dark turquoise
03 olive
04 black MU (still mine!!!)

OMG nicole, your ph collection is TDF!!!! wow, you've got the most precious treasure, thanks for sharing these rare beauties.
:drool::drool: