Pretty Please...Post Your **PEWTER HW** (PH) Babes Club

Hi Max, is it a new one ? it's gorgeous !!!
You have a crazy wonderful collection !!
I'm in the US right now, on vacation but I only took my used 03 blue jean city with me. I took some pics in NY yesterday. and since I haven't posted some pics of oldies for a while, here they are :smile:

P1090840b.jpg

P1090839b.jpg

Hi Max, is it a new one ? it's gorgeous !!!
You have a crazy wonderful collection !!
I'm in the US right now, on vacation but I only took my used 03 blue jean city with me. I took some pics in NY yesterday. and since I haven't posted some pics of oldies for a while, here they are :smile:

P1090840b.jpg

P1090839b.jpg

Hi French...you look great! And that blue jean city is so gorgeous.
The olive brown is new. Gave up on that one long ago then on ebay with a best offer.... so a great price and in perfect condition. Don't think is was ever used. Shocking really. Haven't used it yet but will tomorrow.
So nice to see you on the forum.

Oh maxxout, that red flat clutch is such a stunner. Looks so much better in your pictures than the listing pics. Beautiful photos of your beautiful collection -- thanks for taking the time to share here.

Hi Drati :heart:
You've been lookin so good in those jackets! I drop in on the Bal jacket thread occasionally and love to see your mod shots.
I'm happy to post pics and I love to see what everyone else has too. These PH bags are my favorites. Haven't used the red clutch yet. It is a dark color and will be good for F/W so I'm looking forward to using it then.
The 04 Red City worked better this summer and it will go all year round.

Hi Drati :heart:
You've been lookin so good in those jackets! I drop in on the Bal jacket thread occasionally and love to see your mod shots.
I'm happy to post pics and I love to see what everyone else has too. These PH bags are my favorites. Haven't used the red clutch yet. It is a dark color and will be good for F/W so I'm looking forward to using it then.
The 04 Red City worked better this summer and it will go all year round.

Just love those reds with pewter, so beautiful. I just shared a couple of moto finds today -- if you want to pop over and visit us. :cool: I'd love to see more pictures of you wearing your beautiful bags and leather jackets (not just Bal). :hugs:

My 2003 Blue Jean City with pewter hardware.

image-1519038861.png

I look funny here.
image-714665864.png

This is an extra tassle for the interior zipper and this is how her leather looks like when brand new compared to her exterior body leather now.
image-4079876009.png

bittenbythebag My 2003 Blue Jean City with pewter hardware.

This is such a great looking bag. Where did you find it? AND welcome to the pewter club!

beautiful! love this color :smile:

Happy birthday dc. I never look at the bottom of the forum page but there you were listed in the birthdays today.

I LOVE these two colors so incredibly much.

I hope you get one. Keep looking on eBay.

Last edited:
bittenbythebag My 2003 Blue Jean City with pewter hardware.

This is such a great looking bag. Where did you find it? AND welcome to the pewter club!

Happy birthday dc. I never look at the bottom of the forum page but there you were listed in the birthdays today.

I hope you get one. Keep looking on eBay.
Eyes peeled! :smile: there is a nice looking black weekender on bonanza...