Pretty Piccadilly Rehab!

Update... She survived the bath, and is now stuffed with old towels drying! Although I did have to change the water a few times as it was rather dirty! I will be sure to post an update when she has dried out a bit more. :smile:

Reactions: googlewhack
Update... I had a little bit of free time, so I decided to use this wisely! She is still wet, so this won't be the colour when dried. I have also applied a layer of Collonil 1909 at this stage to ensure that the leather does not dry out too much through the initial drying process. I will be repeating this step as the bag does continue drying. :smile::flowers:

Attachments

• IMG_6545.JPG
    IMG_6545.JPG
    190.4 KB · Views: 326
Update... I had a little bit of free time, so I decided to use this wisely! She is still wet, so this won't be the colour when dried. I have also applied a layer of Collonil 1909 at this stage to ensure that the leather does not dry out too much through the initial drying process. I will be repeating this step as the bag does continue drying. :smile::flowers:

She looks like a different bag already :smile:

She’s looking lovely, just needs her suntan cream! Weather isn’t beautiful today..finally
Collonil doubles up as suntan cream - right? :lol::giggle:

Thank you - She's still a little wet inside, and I have a bit of work to do to the suede behind the postman's lock plate. I may also apply some Collonil shoe cream in Oak to bring back the vibrancy of the leather. :smile::flowers:

The weather is gorgeous! I do hope it lasts into the weekend so I can enjoy it properly!