Pretty Nice Haul!!!! My new babies!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I went to Hershey yesterday and with my credit for my Carly, I got........

A Pink Patent Pleated Ergo Satchel:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A Chocolate Studded Gallery Tote:
    [​IMG]

A Gold Studded Gallery Wristlet:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

A Signature Stripe Studded Pouch:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. And more.....

A Legacy Agenta in Berry:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

A Pink Patchwork Ponytail Scarf: (I had this once already, but gave it away with the Gigi I sold, then I missed...so...)
    [​IMG]

And here's a group shot of the whole haul! :biggrin:
    [​IMG]

3. Awesome haul...especially that pink patent, so pretty!
    BTW - We're agenda twins :yes:

4. Thanks, Neliza!!!! I love that agena!!! The leather is even soft on the agenta! So awesome!

5. I love the color of the Ergo! I might have to make a try to Hershey this weekend.

6. ^^They still had two rose soft leather Ergo satchels, 4 or 5 burnt orange, 2 black patent, 2 parchment, 2 mahogany, and one magenta laced. They are priced at $160 included tax!

7. So do you guys think I can wear the ergo satchel now, in the middle of winter? I love it so much, but I'm not sure if I can wear it now. What do you think?

8. I would wear the bag in the middle of winter. Think of spring when you wear it. You need warm thoughts to keep you warm this winter.:tup:

9. I have that same bag- I have been wearing it all winter for a splash of color in an otherwise drab world!

10. Thanks, colabear and lynzbyz!

11. Congrats, you had an amazing haul!

I LOVE the color of that Ergo, and that studded tote has always been one of my favorite Coach bags to date.

12. YaY LA!!! You finally got your pink ergo satchel and your gallery tote, I know you have been wanting both of those for a while now! Congrats on your drool worthy haul!!!

13. I love the irgo satchel. I was surprised how much stuff you can fit inside. The pink color is so pretty. Congrats to you.

14. Nice haul! Love all the pink and shimmery lurex!

15. I love the pink ergo satchel! So pretty!